PrintForward – Added Value Benefit Programs for Members
Members in PrintForward have access to a variety of added benefits and services. We are always working to build this list of valuable extras in addition to special pricing on our events. If you have any ideas for additional membership value added products or services, please contact our office at 604.542.0902 or use the contact form.
Three Separate Affiliate Memberships
Printing Industries of America (PIA)
PrintForward Active Members are members of the Printing Industries of America (PIA) which is the largest graphic arts trade association, representing an industry with approximately one million employees and serving the interests of thousands of member companies through advocacy, education, research, technical information, and cost-saving resources. PIA is dedicated to the advancement of the graphic communications industry worldwide. Why is this relationship good value for Members of the PrintForward? It provides our Active Members with:
- Access to Members-Only Resources, Publications, Products and Services
- Access to Members-Only Web Pages
- Access to Peer Group programs facilitated by the PIA
- Advocacy programs focused on raising awareness and understanding of the impact of print
Founding Member of the BC Alliance for Manufacturing
- Expanded opportunities to provide a united voice to government as part of a significant and large group of manufacturers in BC.
- Opportunities to network with other manufacturers outside of the printing industry and a chance to build relationships and potentially develop important business contacts and customers.
- Additional strength in our government advocacy programs. Advocacy is key to both associations. By merging our numbers and working together our industry voices become far stronger.
Premium Membership in WhatTheyThink.com
Market Intelligence for Printing and Publishing ~ WhatTheyThink is the printing and publishing industry’s leading media organization. We offer a wide range of publications that deliver unbiased, real-time market intelligence, industry news, economic and trend analysis, peer-to-peer communication, and special reports on emerging technology and critical events. Special interest coverage including Industry Economics, Wide Format, Labels & Packaging, Print Software and Digital Printing.
PrintForward Printing & Imaging Association has an Association Membership with WhatTheyThink and all association members can take advantage of this plan to gain access to premium commentary and analysis on the site.
Contact email@example.com or call 604-542-0902 fore more information on getting signed up.