PrintForward – Added Value Benefit Programs for Members
Members in PrintForward have access to a variety of added benefits and services. We are always working to build this list of valuable extras in addition to special pricing on our events. If you have any ideas for additional membership value added products or services, please contact our office at 604.542.0902 or use the contact form.
Three Separate Affiliate Memberships
Printing Industries of America (PIA)
PRINTING United Alliance is the most comprehensive member-based printing and graphic arts
association in the United States, comprised of the vast communities which it represents.
The Alliance serves industry professionals across market segments with preeminent education,
training, workshops, events, research, safety, and environmental sustainability guidance.
Members of the PrintForward Printing & Imaging Association also enjoy member benefits offered by
PRINTING United Alliance.
- Access to the full Alliance website, including members-only areas such as the exclusive
- One printed copy of the PRINTING United Journal distributed quarterly.
- Free annual PRINTING United Expo all-access, education and show floor passes for all
- 20% discount on iLearning+ courses, certifications, and products.
- Free registration to all Alliance webinars for all company employees.
- Access to quarterly State of the Industry Reports, Economic Impact Research, and
If you have any questions about how to access these benefits, please contact
June Crespo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-259-1778.
Visit Printing Industries of America
Founding Member of the BC Alliance for Manufacturing
Why is this arrangement good value for Members of PrintForward? It provides our Members with:
- Expanded opportunities to provide a united voice to government as part of a significant and large group of manufacturers in BC.
- Opportunities to network with other manufacturers outside of the printing industry and a chance to build relationships and potentially develop important business contacts and customers.
- Additional strength in our government advocacy programs. Advocacy is key to both associations. By merging our numbers and working together our industry voices become far stronger.
Premium Membership in WhatTheyThink.com
Market Intelligence for Printing and Publishing ~ WhatTheyThink is the printing and publishing industry’s leading media organization. We offer a wide range of publications that deliver unbiased, real-time market intelligence, industry news, economic and trend analysis, peer-to-peer communication, and special reports on emerging technology and critical events. Special interest coverage including Industry Economics, Wide Format, Labels & Packaging, Print Software and Digital Printing.
PrintForward Printing & Imaging Association has an Association Membership with WhatTheyThink and all association members can take advantage of this plan to gain access to premium commentary and analysis on the site.
Contact email@example.com or call 604-542-0902 for more information on getting signed up.