PrintForward Golf Tournament 2020
Thursday, July 9th
Morgan Creek Golf Course
Check In: 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Depart for holes: 12 noon
Shotgun Start: 12:30 pm
Location: Morgan Creek – 3500 Morgan Creek Way, Surrey, BC, V3Z 0J7
(Take 32nd Avenue exit o Hwy 99, turn left and follow 32nd Avenue to 160th St, turn left and go over little bridge, Morgan Creek Golf Course on right.)
GOLF Package Includes:
Golf and dinner – golf includes green fees, power cart with GPS yardage locator, valet bag drop off, lockers, halfway drink (juice or pop) & sandwich, and dinner.
Members & guests: $ 920 or $250 individual golfer (plus GST)
Non-members: $1,200 or $350 individual (plus GST)
Individual Golf Ticket Pricing:
Members & guests: $250 (plus GST)
Non-members: $325 (plus GST)
Members & Guests: $70 (plus GST)
Non-members: $90 (plus GST)
Gift: Each golfer receives a unique memento of the tournament. Please email us at email@example.com if you have something to add to the gift package that each golfer receives.
Go for the Gold!
Members: $1,620 (+ GST), Non-Members: $2100 (+GST)
- Recognition signage as a hole sponsor
- Opportunities to offer promotional activities at the designated hole. Promotions have to be approved by the golf course and the golf organizing committee 15 days prior to the tournament (e.g., offer draws, refreshments and snacks, have a mini competition, draws can be made at golf dinner)
- Recognition on all carts with cart signs including logos and names
- One foursome including carts
- Logo in Golf Program
- Recognition at the dinner presentation
- Recognition in PressLines and on the PrintForward web site
Members: $350 (+ GST), Non-Members: $450 (+GST)
- Recognition in Golf Program
- Recognition in PressLines, on table placemats and on the PrintForward website
For more information or to arrange for sponsorships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the forms below to register your foursome or your sponsorship.
You must be in receipt of a confirmation email from email@example.com in order to make sure your registration is complete.
Great Raffle and Table Prizes!
Ticket Packets including 10 prize table tickets, one raffle ticket and one putting competition ticket: $25.
50/50 tickets will be available at the registration desk or at the putting competition table. Pre-purchase tickets online
Cancellation Policy: There will be no charge for cancellations by confirmed email up to four weeks prior to the tournament. You must receive a confirmation of cancellation by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.