Graphic Communications Technology Program
British Columbia Institute of Technology – School of Business
Did you know?
- Did you know that the Graphic Communications Technology program has been operating since 2005 and has graduated hundreds of students?
- Did you know that each year, most graduates of the program have found employment in the industry, often with multiple job offers?
- Did you know that the range of opportunities for graduates of the graphic communications program includes pre-press, digital development and print, advertising agency work, sales, estimating, web-to-print, production coordination, bindery operations, and management?
Now you know… BCIT Works. Find out how you, your friends, or your family can engage in the BCIT Graphic Communications program and enter an industry that is dynamic and evolving.
- High School Graduation or Age 19+
- English 12 (P) or Communication 12 (P) or English language proficiency test at BCIT
- Any Math 11 (P) or OPMT 0199 or OPMT 0198 math assessment test
Our Student Scholarships page provides an overview of regional and national print industry scholarship opportunities.
Visit BCIT’s Website
BCIT’s Graphic Communications Technology Management page provides further information regarding this program.
Thank You Sponsors
Thank you to all our sponsors and event attendee’s who attend our various events throughout the year. The money we raise through 50/50 draws heads and tails game at the golf event all helps to raise money that gives back to our industry and supports students who are interested in entering our industry. Your generous donations & support throughout the year has been graciously received by many students to date.