PrintForward Lunch Learning Sessions: Insurance Update
Date To Be Rescheduled for Early 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Are You Prepared for the Unexpected?
What you don’t know could hurt you, your employees and your business.
Join us Thursday, September 27th for the first session in our new PrintForward “Mind Your Own Business” informational lunch series. The MYOB series was developed to provide owners and senior managers with a forum to discuss current business issues with subject matter experts.
The topic of our first session is Insurance For the Print Industry. Reza Kamrani from Federated Insurance (PrintForward member) will lead us through a presentation highlighting the following:
1) Basic overview of a commercial insurance policy
2) Important sections identified (both in property & liability)
– Broker/Agents : Questions to insure correct programming
– Options available to reduce cost of insurance
– Important exclusions explained
3) Loss Prevention tips
– Exposures unique to the printing industry
– Examples of large losses in the printing industry
Date:Date To Be Rescheduled for Early 2019
Address: Federated Insurance: 4595 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Cost: FREE for members | $30 non-members
** lunch generously provided by Federated Insurance