- This event has passed.
Teleconference call for Owners, Managers, Controllers and Bookkeepers
June 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date: June 9, 2020 at Noon
Dial in number is 1-866-261-6767 and key in code is 4630914#
We are living in very uncertain and “crazy” times. With the myriad of federal and provincial government wage subsidy, loan and “other” programs, and the host of regulations on how to handle them, life for print shop owners, managers, bookkeepers or controllers is not exactly stress free or “a walk in the park”. This teleconference call is meant to provide the opportunity to talk and share concerns and insights so that together we are made stronger. Hey, we are all in the same boat and a great opportunity to learn from one another! And maybe unload some of the stress. Below is a sampling of some topics
- Are you engaged in a Work Share Program? How are dealing with it?
- Did you choose to defer your GST/PST, property taxes? If so, those are items that have to be accounted for eventually.
- Most of you probably didn’t have to encounter this fortunately, but there are the tenant/landlord arrangements. Any issues?
- There was also the 10% temporary subsidy which ties in with CEWS.
- CEWS payments need to be shown on T4
- Extensions to Programs
- Also, if you applied for the BDC loan options & the CEBA loan. Are you considering opening a separate bank account for the CEBA loan deposit, to simplify the tracking of how you use the loan funds?
- The ultimate question would be where do operations go from here? What recovery rate does one forecast i.e.. 70% of previous sales…?
Any questions please contact: