- This event has passed.
Responding to the Coronavirus: An Employer’s Guide” Webinar – March 19th
March 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
March 19, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 Noon PST
The spread of Coronavirus has created anxiety and economic repercussion across the country. Many companies are scrambling to develop plans and policies to address issues that, before this development, were not even thought about.
“Responding to the Coronavirus: An Employer’s Guide” will assist participants in recognizing and managing key issues including:
- Current Recommendations for Employer Actions
- Legal Obligations (FMLA, ADA, etc.)
- Establishing Appropriate Policies
- Issues Relating to Working from Home
- Responding to Ill Employees
- Building Your Response Plan
- Communications Plans
- Business Continuity Planning
There is no charge to attend the program, but participants must register to obtain access to the program and webinar materials. The webinar will take place at 2:00 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
Sponsored by Printing Industries Alliance. Presented by Nicholas J. Fiorenza, Association Counsel.
Click here to REGISTER now.