- This event has passed.
CPIA Presents: Addressing the Paper Supply Chain Challenge
May 4 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm PDT
The Canadian Printing Industries Association invites you to a virtual learning event featuring presentations and a Q&A discussion with industry leaders from across Canada. Gain insights to better understand the unprecedented paper supply chain environment and actionable take-aways you can bring back to your business.
Confirmed speakers and panelists for the event are:
- Cory Turner, President, Spicers Canada
- Rob Melton, Senior Vice President, Commercial, Pulp and Paper, Domtar
- Alain Villemure, Vice-President, Sales, Lecta North America
- François Chastanet, Senior Analysis, Numera Analytics / Pulp and Paper Products Council
- Andrew Fennell, Vice President Finance Friesens Canada
- Sean Murray, President, Advocate Printing
- Todd Cober, President, Cober
To register, please visit cpia.eventbrite.ca
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Association Manager, Gerry Lacombe – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why are we charging for this event? The CPIA is a lean, mostly-volunteer organization and requires ongoing funding through membership, sponsor partners and events to be financially sustainable. Registration fees associated to this event support the ongoing efforts of the CPIA to deliver on its mission!
This event is presented in collaboration with the CPIA’s Regional Association Members.